ARE YOU NEW HERE? NEED HELP IN THE FOLLOWING AREA?
JEECUP Eligibility must be checked by the candidates before applying. JEECUP (UPJEE) 2 examination is also known as the UP Polytechnic regulated by the Uttar Pradesh Board of Technical Education (UPBTE). It is a state level examination for the candidates seeking admission in the government and private polytechnic colleges of Uttar Pradesh. The candidates will be able to apply online for filling the application form. Candidates must ensure their eligibility as application form will be accepted only of eligible candidates.
The candidate who satisfies the eligibility requirement prescribed by the Uttar Pradesh Board of Technical Education (UPBTE) must fill JEECUP.
The detailed information about eligibility will be as follows:
- First of all, the aspirant must be an Indian citizen.
- Only the Indian candidates will be eligible to apply.
2. Domicile Requirement:
- Those candidates who have the domicile of Uttar Pradesh state will be permitted to apply for the examination.
- The candidates completed their 10th or 12th from the schools situated in Uttar Pradesh board will be also eligible for the test.
3. Age Criteria:
- There will be no upper age limit.
- The minimum age must be 14 years old as on 1st July 2021.
4. Qualification Criteria:
- The candidate’s minimum qualification must be 10th for applying.
- If he/she has passed 12th standard or appearing in intermediate and result is awaited can also apply and take the test.
- The qualifying examination must have passed with 35% from the recognized education board.
5. Group Wise Eligibility:
|A||Diploma in Engineering & Technology||Pass 10th examination with at least 35% marks.|
|K1 to K8||Lateral Entry (Engineering & Technology Diploma Course)||Pass 12th or ITI|
6. Seat Reservation:
- The UP residence candidates must apply for the 85% seats through JEECUP 2021. Rests of the 15% seats will be reserved for management.
After You Apply
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR REGISTRATION OF STUDENTS
- COLOUR PHOTOCOPY OF HIGHSCHOOL MARKSHEET AND CERTIFICATE
- COLOUR PHOTOCOPY OF INTERMEDIATE MARKSHEET AND CERTIFICATE
- COLOUR PHOTOCOPY OF AADHAR CARD
- COLOUR PHOTOGRAPH
1. White Shirt
2. Grey Pant
3. Yellow T-Shirt
2. Black Belt
3. Black Shoes
4. and White Socks
5. Identity Card
1. White Pyjama
2. Grey Kurta
3. Black Shoes and
4. White Socks
5. Identity Card